The Datalogger Modbus series HD67324-B2 is used for recording data in a line Modbus, up to 2GB.
The datalogger is operating in stand-alone , can be connected to Master Modbus , or in the Modbus Slave , via a RS485 or RS232.
The data acquired from the device can be downloaded through a USB port .
- Low Cost
- Standard RS485 up to 115K bps ready for the Modbus RTU protocol
- List of configurable variables to save
- Configurable a lot of scan times for the variables
- Master or Slave Modbus RTU
- Easy setup with included software
- DIN rail mounting
- Wide range of input power
- Galvanic isolation
- Designed for industrial use
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Memory up to 2GB
- Download by USB
Datalogger Modbus over RS232/485; Download port: Ethernet